Prediction
I predict that Tris will change factions because she
wants to be different I know this on page 47 “Marcus offers me my knife. I look
into his eyes- they are dark blue, a strange color- and take it. He nods, and I
turn toward the bowls. Dauntless fire and Abnegation stones are both on my
left, one in front of my shoulder and one behind. I hold the knife in my right
hand and touch the blade to my palm. Gritting my teeth, I drag the blade down. I
hold the knife in my right hand and touch the blade to my palm. Gritting my teeth,
I drag the blade down. It stings, but I barely notice. I hold both hands to my
chest, and my next breath shudders on the way out. I open my eyes and thrust my
arm out. My blood drips onto the carpet between the two bowls. Then, with a
gasp I can’t contain, I shift my hands forward, and my blood sizzles on the
coals. I am selfish. I am brave.” From this quote we see how she chose to be
different and chose a different faction not be I the same faction her family is
in.
No comments:
Post a Comment