Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Explanation



Explanation why I chose this book

The reason why I chose to read the book Divergent is because I had heard that the book was sort of like a Hunger Games. In the Hunger Games they different types of area called districts while Divergent has factions where its residents live but unlike Hunger Games where the districts said where you live in divergent the factions describe who you are like the faction Amity talks about how you are they are at peace with people in which they never fight, argue, or ask questions. I am hoping that divergent will be like hunger games in the fact that I really liked how there were a lot of action and thriller as you would read each chapter and just like the Hunger Games the main character in Divergent is also a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment