Blog Reflection
One thing I as a blogger struggled was finding time
to in my busy schedule to actually blog. I overcame this challenge by finding
time out of my busy schedule to read which always comes first in my life. J
One of the strengths I had achieved from my blogging experience is to be able
to analyze books that I am reading it has also helped me too look for things
such as theme, characterization, and analysis whenever I am reading a book.
http://jeffreysom.blogspot.com/
In this blog that I have created it shows my skill of being able to analyze my
book and through that analysis was able to explain what the book is really saying.
In the coming trimesters I am hopping to be able to do the
same things I have been doing this tri but better by being able to analyze text
quicker and not lose this useful skill that I have gained it has also helped to
be able to express myself even more through my writing. I need to improve on my
punctuation skills and being able to know when to add punctuation and I’m
hopping next tri I can improve on that greatly. I also want to be able to complete
more books in a trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment