The Best Thing About My Book
The best thing about my book Divergent is how
there are a lot of parts where there is action for example on page 153 it reads
“I hear puffs of air paint balls go flying and splats as they find their air
targets. Our team has charged, the other team runs to meet us, and the flag is
almost unguarded. Uriah takes aim and shoots the last guard in the thigh. The guard,
a short girl with purple, throws her gun to the ground in a tantrum. I sprint
to catch up to Christina. The flag hangs from a tree branch, high above my
head. I reach for it, and so does Christina.” This quote clearly shows how the
book as a lot of action cause in this line of the story they are playing
capture the flag but extreme capture the flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment