Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Reading

A section of the book that I find that would hook the reader would be, “my wrist throbbed as I began slashing through the seventh line. With a mighty crack the frayed roped snapped high into the air, and the entire gondola slewed over. The unconscious pilot slid toward me and crumpled up against the low side. Without the crane’s cable holding us, we would have been tipped out into the sea. I hauled myself to the high side and last light flight line. The smell of burning fabric was terrible now, though luckily the smoke and flames were mostly dancing up away from me. But the weight of the blazing balloon was oozing down over the frame now, starting to engulf the gondola.” The reason why this quote excitement when it says “The unconscious pilot slid toward me and crumpled up against the low side.” It shows danger because of how it describes that the unconscious pilot is in danger of falling off the gondola.

No comments:

Post a Comment